- It's important for the mango pulp to be nearly (or completely) thawed. Otherwise, it will become a frozen mass that locks up the food processor.
- Silken tofu is different from regular tofu. We use lite silken tofu to reduce fat and calories.
- This recipes makes 5-6 servings -- depending on the portion size.
From: Minka’s Kitchen
½ cup sugar
2¼ cups fresh mango or 1 pound frozen mango pulp, defrosted
1 pound lite silken tofu
2 kiwis, peeled and diced
black sesame seeds (optional)
- Whirl sugar in the food processor a few seconds. This makes it into super-fine sugar to avoid sugar "grit."
- Add mango and whirl.
- Add silken tofu. Whirl until well blended.
- Add the kiwi. Whirl until well blended.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top (optional).
- Serve immediately or chill a few hours.