- I made it up years ago. It's simple, delicious, and refreshing. All it needs is a name. Any suggestions?
- The sweetness of the pineapple juice contrasts nicely with the bitterness of the tonic water.
- I suppose it could be made into an alcholic beverage by adding vodka; if you try it, let me know how it comes out.
6 ounces (¾ cup) pineapple juice
6 to 10 ounces tonic water
- Pour the pineapple juice into a tall glass.
- Add about 6 ounces of tonic water. Mix and taste. Add more tonic water if you want more bitterness.
- Add ice cubes and serve.